Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Location: Toronto, ON
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for the campaign planning process and delivery of VM guidelines in partnership with Regional Visual teams. They are responsible for leading the point of sale asset and guideline process for each campaign, and special initiatives and partnerships. The VM Coordinator will create Campaign Visual Merchandising Guidelines for Canada, which provides direction to the Canadian market on how to properly execute and merchandise each campaign to ensure PANDORA standards are met.
Role and Responsibilities
• Execution of in store presentation guidelines/direction for Canada based on regional direction provided.
• Coordinate the execution of retail store window and in store signage execution as per global guidance.
• Key owner for Canada to obtain/update store floor plans, fixture placement, space planning, and POS campaign material placement.
• Provide on-going Visual merchandising and display support for Ad hoc projects including pop up shops, events etc.
• Responsible to coordinate Canada retail stores print production requirements with region which includes in store POS materials and window installation materials.
• Ensure in store POS/VM execution is in line with global/regional guidance and provide feedback/guidance to stores during execution.
• Ability to develop solutions for unique store/visual merchandising needs, by working with cross functional business partners and see solutions through to fruition, executed to PANDORA brand standards
• Ability to travel to store locations to assist with VM execution, training, and understanding product performance based on display tactics.
• Provide Canadian visual merchandising directions/plans/planograms to regional teams for guidance and field teams for execution.
• Ensure Canada retail stores deliver to Pandora’s brand retail standards and educate everyone on campaign/product drop focuses, brand message and direction.
• Partner cross functional teams including marketing, merchandising, PR to determine key product call outs, product investment and overall marketing strategies to ensure VM alignment within Canada.
• Provide input to creative team on all POS material to ensure customer relevance within the local marketplace.
• Planning, coordinating and executing/facilitation of VM training programs within Canadian O&O and franchised stores.
Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in Retail/Visual Merchandising/Store Planning
• Strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles, interior design and brand presentation.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate & negotiate.
• Knowledge in print production substrates.
• Cultural ambassador with the ability to adapt to change and encourage positive atmosphere within the retail field team.
• Collaborative team player with willingness to work individually and with cross-functional teams
• Ability to coordinate and drive multiple projects at once
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, rapid growth environment, deadline driven environment
• Proficiency with InDesign and Adobe Suite, Proficiency with MS office, Photoshop experience
• French Language skills would be an asset
To apply, please send your resume to CanadaCareers@pandora.net stating Visual Merchandising Coordinator in the subject-line.