The Ecommerce Analyst will play an integral role in helping PANDORA achieve its ambition of driving global growth by building strong and sustainable ecommerce markets. The successful candidate will be focused on increasing revenue opportunities from the EM websites and enhancing the online customer journey. The Ecommerce Analyst works collaboratively with many functions including, but not limited to: finance, IT, marketing, merchandising and customer service to facilitate understanding and optimization of our online experiences.
Essential Functions: (Specific duties and responsibilities critical to completion of daily workload)
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly dashboards for the EM ecommerce markets). Participate in weekly business review meetings. Identify business trends, functional issues and product opportunities for optimizing sales and margin.
• Collaborate with members of the global analytics team to assemble cross-functional analysis and develop benchmark criteria for measuring online metrics performance.
• Help drive the automation of analytics and socialize KPI reporting within the organization.
• Collaborate with Americas Marketing and Brand Experience to optimize creative campaigns. Coordinate development of analytics to enhance campaign performance and drive awareness.
• Interpret complex customer & business data to develop an organized set of conclusions/recommendations.
• Provide analytic leadership including, but not limited to, business case support, international market expansions, quarterly Digital Council meetings, annual plan & forecast process.
• Support the continued enhancement and evolution of our analytics capabilities to a best-in-class level. Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations and drive new analytics initiatives that contribute to business goals.
Key Interfaces: Sales, Brand Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, IT & Finance
Educational Background: BA/BS
Job Specific: Ecommerce Analytics
The person must have an established record of accomplishment in Ecommerce Analytics or similar role. The candidate must be a strong communicator and have a sharp analytical approach. The candidate must be comfortable working in a matrix environment.
• Previous analytics experience and technical qualifications:
• 3+ years of direct and hands-on Ecommerce experience providing solutions in a large global company.
• Experience applying an ecommerce lens to segment and category growth.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics AND Google Analytics a plus.
• Experience with Business Intelligence & reporting tools such as Qlikview Business Objects is a plus.
• Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis.
Language Skills: Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats and environments.
• Conceptual thinker with proven analytical & problem-solving skills to see 'big picture'.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Travel Required: Occasional
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Position Title in the Subject line.