The Facilities Coordinator will assist in all aspects of facility management and operations for the O&O Stores. The Facilities Coordinator will have oversight and work directly with all aspects of facility operations related to issues that include the day-to-day operations of the facilities(s), vendor relationship, maintenance of the buildings, grounds, custodial services, electrical, HVAC, safety, and miscellaneous tasks as necessary.
Essential Functions: (Specific duties and responsibilities critical to completion of daily workload)
• Manager vendor relationships on all Owned & Operated store operations and services in LATAM
• Authorize vendor payments.
• Coordinate, implement and communicate facility management and office services policies, procedures, and practices in LATAM.
• Establish, implement and communicate facility management service level standards and agreements.
• Coordinate key space metrics.
• Ensure effective use of client and customer feedback tools.
• Act as primary point of contact with outside consultants and management consultants in all aspects of lease/space project initiatives to include tenant improvements;
• Act as primary point of contact with all field offices in LATAM to provide support in all aspects of Facilities Management.
• Implement innovative programs and processes which enhance the business model.
• Ensure that contracts are managed and maintained to provide necessary supplies and services per defined scopes of work and costs.
• Identify and employ new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost-savings
• Recognize and demonstrate good communication and listening skills with clients, customers, and team members
• Demonstrate organizational and effective time management skills
• Other assignments as needed.
Educational Background: BA/BS
Industry: Retail preferred
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and include the Position Title in the Subject line.