Store Design Construction Project Manager
The Store Design and Construction Project Manager provides planning, project management and financial oversight in new store and remodel design and construction projects while maintaining the global brand identity and delivering the Pandora shopping experience. Manages the construction and store layout process so that projects are completed on time and under budget. Continuously implements and protects the global brand identity. This position is accountable for managing competence and driving accountability in the store opening methodology by ultimately adhering to and implementing PANDORA standards. This position is responsible for acting on franchise policies and procedures and managing franchise owners throughout the store development process for all new, expansion and relocation projects. Models and acts in ordinance with PANDORA and possesses consistent leadership qualities, proper execution and continuous improvement principles.
- Manages and monitors project schedules within budget guidelines for company owned and operated stores. Compiles data for budget costs from franchise owned stores. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. Consolidates, communicates and manages all issues and risks affecting the project. Communicates project status across all relative departments to insure on time delivery. Raises risks to appropriate level management.
- Manages the design and construction phase of assigned projects. Monitors and evaluates vendor performance during construction phase. Responsible for managing all Pandora required suppliers to insure on time delivery to franchise partners. Maintains established construction schedules to allow store to open on time. Performs pre and post construction visits to insure correct brand implementation.
- Works closely with Pandora Global Project Manager to understand and implement current global design initiatives. Reviews all floor plans and design development packages for brand and construction accuracy.
- Participates in North American Design Committee to develop and implement cross departmental functions in all store designs and layouts. Supports Operations and Merchandising by implementing new initiatives in store designs and keeps store projects in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Obtain approval from North American Design Committee and Pandora Global Project Manager for all store projects.
- Communicate with tenant coordinators and permit expeditors for franchise and company owned stores. Communicates daily with franchise owners and their administrations. Communicates with team coordinator to insure that proper communication is served throughout the company and required suppliers.
- Issue bid and review bid documents and manage bid process for company owned stores. Bids are reviewed for accuracy and budget constraints
- Create punch list for all projects and follow up for completion and accuracy
- Insures that Department Manager’s initiatives are implemented across department through project coordinators. Manages and makes decisions on all projects and insures that department coordinators support initiatives
- Provides excellent customer service to franchise owners and is available during travel and office time to insure that the customer’s needs are met.
Educational Background: BA
- 3- 5 years of experience in retail design and construction.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and construction processes.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills including: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Language Skills: Spanish required. Portuguese a plus.
- Must have strong technical, organizational, communication and merchandising skills, along with focus and attention to detail, in order to execute PANDORA’s store brand implementation.
- Must have retail design and construction experience
- Able to confidently articulate point of view and strategy both written and verbally
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Experience in store planning or retail design
- Must be structured, organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work successfully in both self-directed environment as well as on a team
- Must have ability to interface with top-level management.
- Must have the ability to train others.
Travel Required: Up to 75%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net