Based on business capability requirements, lead the BUILD talent plan to ensure the internal supply of a diverse talent slate in the cluster organization.
• Ensure robust development of and succession for A roles in the cluster in line with Global direction
• Support employee development requirements for B employees deploying global concepts/tools
• Own the local talent plan driving key capability metrics and directing requirements for the TA Manager
• Lead all upgrade activity with local leaders in line with Global direction
• Deliver learning culture and activity in support of performance outcomes
• Serve as a strategic partner for PANDORA teams across diverse operational and business support functions.
• Create annual learning plans for senior leadership, mid-level manager, frontline managers, and individual contributors as well as retail leadership.
• Design, conduct or outsource learning and development initiatives that include professional development skills, leadership skills, performance management training, onboarding, team effectiveness sessions, etc.
• Manage the communication and development of any supporting collaterals for the implementation of learning and development activities in addition to talent review, succession management, and change management initiatives.
• Set the strategic direction of the learning & development team and manage the creation and implementation of training programs
• Build professional network to source consultants, organizational trainers, academic partners, etc.
• Design and deliver PANDORA Welcomes Orientation program for newly
• Work cross-functionally with other internal teams focused on training and learning to ensure consistencies and develop synergies relative to professional development, performance management and leadership development.
• Serve as team lead for market level LMS Coordinators to ensure consistency in the maintenance and day-to-day management of the LMS to maintain optimal functionality of the system and ensure successful deployment of courses for registered learners.
• Develop deployment strategies for training design and training distribution (through multiple channels) to all LATAM
• Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to identify areas of opportunity in training and professional development. Once areas are identified, monitor L&D metrics and report cluster activities to global Talent function.
• Identify and support global alignment of learning & development activities and strategies to establish consistent programming across the entire organization.
- Secure a clean set of master data
- Complete monthly reporting template on the agreed deadlines
Educational background: Bachelor, master.
Field of study (Preferred education): Human Resources, Business, Data engineering
• 5-8 years of solid experience working within Human Resources
• 5-8 years of leadership/people management role for a Talent Management team
• Knowledge of organizational learning practices, adult learning principles, needs assessment, instructional design and facilitation, and learning evaluation.
• Experience in the management and administration of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Effective utilization of technology to support learning deployment, eLearning development, etc.
• Knowledge of performance management practices and processes
• Knowledge of talent management and its strategic relationship to an organization
• Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
• Experience from global organization
• Fluent in English and Spanish – verbally and written
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent facilitation/presentation skills.
• Proven ability in program design and content development.
• Proven expertise aligning business strategy with L&D solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; ability to forge relationships across all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism
• Ability to move from strategic to tactical seamlessly, work independently and demonstrates a "roll up your sleeves" work ethic
• Excellent project management, planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high paced work environment
• Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly
• Confident, self-starter, proactive – skilled in taking initiative, assessing requirements, coming up with plans and taking the lead in making plans reality. Demonstrates adaptability.
• A high level of energy with a results-driven attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner
Languages Skills: English, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and include the Position Title in the Subject line.