Customs and Trade Analyst
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Customs and Trade Analyst will be responsible for Pandora’s Global Trade and Customs operational oversight, as well as for strategic trade support. This includes product classification, entry verification, and trade policy development. This role will also include project management functions for Pandora’s trade compliance program
- Policy & procedure development and management
- Oversight of daily trade operations
- Work with Purchasing teams during product development phase to maximize savings on duty rates
- Development/maintenance of systems operations and trade interfaces
- Financial review and approval of trade invoices
- Assist in Pandora’s duty savings programs including Duty Drawback, First Sale, and new savings initiatives
- Training Pandora stakeholders on trade compliance topics
- Development of junior team members
- PM for trade projects, such as HTS automation, FTA verification duty drawback, internal audits, etc.
- Maintain compliance with Customs trade programs, i.e. ISA, C-TPAT, etc.
- Ensure annual maintenance for Customs bonds, Fish & Wildlife license, etc.
Something About You:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, International Trade
- Licensed US Customs Broker
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- Experience with a global organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with ERP Global Trade Management systems, i.e. Integration Point
Travel Required: less than 5%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net