Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Email Coordinator will be supporting the US and Canada in optimizing their CRM activities, including email campaigns, lead generation, personalization and loyalty. This person will also be a stakeholder in shaping the future strategy of CRM for the cluster.The Email Coordinator is a data-driven email marketing professional. The main responsibilities will be supporting our markets on CRM activities and to enhance our performance for all aspects.
- Create and follow-up on development plans for each market
- Be the expert on Adobe campaign and provide operational support and training where needed
- Builds and maintains successful relationships across all other marketing departments, in addition to North American cluster and global CRM and IT teams
- Acts as the first point-of-call for the third parties and CRM agencies on all operational topics
- Take project lead and support markets on cross functional projects
- Gather technical and strategic needs from our markets
- Act as a stakeholder and help Global prioritize the development backlog
- Responsible for the email marketing calendar, aligning with other departments including brand, retail, VM and obtaining sign-off from the Head of Marketing
- Leads the design, copy-writing, creative briefing and approval of all email communications with the Graphics team, gaining final approval from Head of Marketing on all creative and copy
- Uploads images, build and test emails in Adobe Campaign Manager managing the end-to-end process, including email broadcast and data workflow
- Responsible for developing a robust email testing strategy, to include tests across all aspects, including creative, copy, segmentation, product and messaging
- Leads CRM strategy for activation launches
- Works alongside Marketing team to support with store-level email marketing, including localised event invites
- Owns and grows local use of email technology vendors to continue pushing Pandora as an innovative
- Works closely with CRM and Loyalty Manager, as well as global CRM to devise a relevant and commercially focussed loyalty programme for North American Markets
- Acts as key point of contact for all operational email needs across development and integration of global loyalty program
Transactional and Program Emails
- Work closely with global CRM on transactional and automated emails to ensure all copy and creative is up to date for market’s needs
- Work closely with global to build and maintain matrix of all current and future automated programs
- Act as key point of contact for understanding and communicating what automated programs are being put into market at any given moment, as well as program details for each program (frequency, cadence, audience, suppressions, etc.)
- Manages customer insight projects to steer CRM strategy and support the wider marketing team
- Build audiences in partnership with Analytics team and Global Data Scientist that can be used and leveraged in outbound marketing strategies
- Set Regional KPIs and track performance; create and share quarterly reports with markets and Global
- Act as center of excellence, supporting and being proactive in improving our CRM activities
- Responsible for weekly reporting and measurement of each email, including both Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics data
- Uses insight to devise an optimisation and testing strategy for email channel
Something About You:
The ideal candidate will have combined objectives to support both the online sales on the PANDORA eSTORE, while also driving footfall and revenue in concept stores. In addition, it will be important to test, share best practices and improve our email communication based upon data.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, confident, eager to learn and sufficiently knowledgeable in the channel to work closely with US and Canadian marketing teams to drive in-market strategy.
This role is extremely fast paced and so a highly organized and self-motivated individual is essential.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of pride, passion and performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the digital marketing strategy.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a CRM / email marketing role in Retail, Affordable Luxury, Consumer Goods, Beauty. (omni-channel retail experience required).
- Experience working in enterprise ESP preferred (SFMC, Adobe Campaign, Oracle Responsys/Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience working in Adobe Analytics preferred but not required
- Accustomed to working with many stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience writing copy for digital channels, with an excellent grasp of English language and grammar
- Highly organized, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritize short and long-term tasks effectively
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of all Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Enthusiasm, positive approach, energy and passion for CRM
- Results focused, commercial mindset and commitment to continual optimization
- Data-first mentality in development and evaluation of strategies
- Must be organized, detail-oriented with unprompted follow through.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Travel Required: up to 5%
Language Skills: English and French preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net