Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Executive Assistant oversees and provides administrative support to the North America Executive Leadership TeamHe/ she serves as liaison to the executive management team and other senior-level leaders; organizes and coordinates executive communications and external relations efforts; daily coordination of various administrative tasks; manages active calendars; and supports special projects.
This position requires strong project management skills, experience in executing meetings and large events, demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage highly confidential and critical information. The role requires a proactive thinker who can anticipate needs.
A keen attention to detail, the ability to prioritize workload, handle sensitive information with solid organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously are critical to this role. Experience supporting a global leader and operating in a global environment is highly desirable.
- Effectively manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing reports and correspondence that is confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plan (domestic and international), itineraries, agendas, and compiling documents for travel related meetings
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and correspondence and responding independently when possible
- Oversight of a variety of special projects, which may have organizational impact; research, prioritize, and follow-up on on-going issues and determining the appropriate course of action to respond accordingly
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure; effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Prepare and arrange meetings and other large events and/or activities
- Facilitate internal and external communications on behalf of the leadership team and the business; will include preparing speeches and/or talking points; creating, editing, and proofreading documents and other communications
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; resolves matters expeditiously and proactively to successful completion
Something About You:
- Three (3) years solid administrative experience at an executive level; ability to manage/supervise a team of individual contributors
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field
- Well-developed administrative and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with a focus on quality results and deliverables
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Solid management, communication (verbal, written, and interpersonal), and prioritization skills
- Ability to function independently and use discretion while making sound decisions on a regular basis
- Possess a professional demeanor with proven capability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Above average proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Visio
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net