Location: Columbia, Maryland
The Receiving Associate is responsible for completing tasks that include, but are not limited to, receiving inbound shipments, stocking replenishments, returning inventory to stock, quality inspections, and setting up and breaking down new product launches. The position will require some bending, kneeling, and standing for up to 8 hours per day. This position may also require Saturday shifts where Order Fulfillment will be needed. The open shift for this position is 8am-4:30pm.
• Check in and put away inventory – inbound shipments, back to stock from returns, etc.
• Perform random quality inspections
• Complete all stock moves – letdowns and replenishments, setting up and breaking down drops and other new picking areas
• Maintain a safe, secure working environment by following safety and security rules and regulations
• Regularly meet production and quality goals
• Support any colleague or area that needs help
• Perform other duties as assigned
Educational Background: HS/GED
Experience: 1-3 yrs.
• High attention to detail
• Able to accurately and quickly perform repetitive, routine tasks
• Remain calm and competent under pressure
• Ability to be proactive and make yourself available for other work, if necessary
• Ability to multi-task
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Knowledge of WMS
• Knowledge of RF Scanners
Other Skills: Basic mathematical skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.