Regional Sales Manager - Texas
Location: Houston, Texas
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible leading a team of Territory Managers in managing and developing an assigned territory or group of customers to achieve a designated sales budget through maximizing the potential of all existing and potential customers while maintaining the brand standards and a high level of customer service.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for leading team efforts to grow both multi brand and the Pandora retail concept store business within their perspective region.
The Regional Sales Manager will lead the efforts to coach and develop their team so that they have a thorough understanding of how to best drive operational performance to ensure that PANDORA stores and multi brand locations within their region are consistent with and in compliance with all retail guidelines and visual standards
This position will work closely with RSM’s, Multi Brand owners and managers and our franchisees. The Regional Sales Manager must have the ability to lead a team and to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, driving multiple initiatives, with minimal oversight while hitting tight deadlines.
- Drive overall sales performance, identify trends and opportunity to accomplish sales goals
- Coach and develop TM’s to work with retail and multi brand partners to build business plans that support and drive the business
- Identify opportunities to open additional PANDORA store locations with existing and new customers
- Coach TMs to execute focused store visits to deliver consistent PANDORA guidelines and policies; Execute all Wholesale and retail plans to enhance the brand’s position and image
- Works collaboratively with Wholesale, Retail, Visual, Marketing, Operations and owner groups to supporting and participating in ongoing territory planning and business reviews to drive retail operations and sales goals
- Responsible for identifying and developing the competencies and leadership skills of the TM team to build a high-performance culture and high potential team
- Consistent field travel with TM team along with visual, retail, wholesale teams to drive one brand messaging
- Provide feedback to support the development and evolution of the Pandora brand presence, through both our retail concept and multi brand locations through outside of the box thinking and innovative initiatives
- Drive and launch all new product categories along with communicating product needs to sustain brand awareness and sales budget
- Monitoring regions travel and expense budget to meet retail budget and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or similar field and/or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 10+ years of multisite and multi-district retail and/or wholesale experience
- Must possess the vision and strategic planning capabilities to grow the business, create a more competitive platform, introduce new points of differentiation and sharpen the overall business proposition
- A participative manager who understands the importance of getting all members of the organization involved, motivated, and seeking their input for generating changes, new approaches, operational changes, improving service, etc. MUST be an effective “team builder”
- Extensive insight involving operations, merchandising, marketing, product development, planning, market research and competitive analysis experience
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills that will enable this executive to successfully influence peers, superiors and subordinates. A problem solver who is “proactively” involved in addressing daily challenges and implementing corrective action programs.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals from employees, consumers to management at Headquarters, as well as a diverse customer base
- Experience in POS (Point of Sale) both front and back office experience is required
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Travel Required: 80%
Please apply by emailing your resume with the position title in the subject line: PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net