Retail Marketing Specialist
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Retail Marketing Specialist is the core of the co-op advertising program, merging creative, local marketing, communication and technology. This specialist will be responsible for the oversight of our integrated marketing platform which supports our full retail network (owned, franchise and mutli-brand stores) with advertising assets, co-op fund management and insights.
- Bring forward new ideas to maximize resources, improve communication, reduce retailer inquiries and improve education and adoption of the co-op advertising program.
- Work closely with the creative team, agency and vendors to manage overall asset deliveries and flight times for campaigns and promotions
- Develop the communication strategy in partnership with Trade Marketing to ensure retailer education and adoption of the available assets and programs
- Provide regular reporting to senior leadership using insights pulled from the platform to track overall creative usage and co-op spend
- Approve custom creative requests from retailers that are not offered or cannot be automated through our online platform.
- Own the day-to-day communication with the retailers related to available assets, programs, timelines and statuses.
- Prospect new media vendors when necessary, reviewing capabilities and negotiate rates.
- Continuously evolve the co-op program by partnering with our vendors to analyze channel usage, spend and ROI.
Something About You:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4+ years working in a professional office/agency environment
- Solid experience working directly with clients/customers
- Preferred experience working with retail, fashion or CPG
- Must be tech-savvy. Experience working with online platforms for project management and/or marketing automation a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management & organizational skills
- Communicate clearly with our customers (franchisees), vendors and internal team members
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, excel, outlook, Powerpoint).
- Ability to easily learn web-based platforms
Travel Required: up to 5%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net