ABOUT THE ROLE
Pandora is the world's largest brand that designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores, supported by corporate offices that deliver exceptional products to our dedicated consumers.
Due to a recent global restructure project, a newly created role within BI has become available. Reporting to the BI Manager based in our Denmark Head office, the role of BI Consultant will be responsible for supporting business units in executing analytics solutions to key stakeholders, including senior management, internal counterparts and business partners.
You must be a self starter with extensive consultative experience dealing with "C" suite level stakeholders and have a keen business sense.
With the BI Consultant being a stand-alone role based in our Sydney head office, the focus of the role will be to manage BI related issues relating to the Pacific cluster, which includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Master data governance
- Insights delivery
- Communications and training
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support ongoing business initiatives and deliver new solutions to various business units
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on business critical KPI's with all related parameters to support business decisions
- Drive projects and workstreams with local prioritisation and alignment with global direction
- Build close connection with business units, identify gaps and ensure BI needs are being met
- Work according to Pandora's yearly critical events and clusters specific calendars to ensure appropriate insights are in place to service management requirements
- Energetic with good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, influence and implement change in a Global and Cluster setting
- Willing to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and discoveries
- Ability to quickly translate and map business strategy into an information strategy with a focus on reporting and analytics and able to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
For candidate success in this position, we require a strong analytical mind with the drive to deliver on projects in a timely manner and apply quality and consistent methodology to communicate value add insights using relevant data.
Our ideal candidate will be confident to build strong connections within business units not only to identify gaps but to also effectively train and support key stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Have a minimum 5 years working in a BI analytics/consulting area
- Experience in a data rich retail business within a Global organisational structure
- Exposure in Retail or Wholesale industry is highly preferred
- Confident in facilitating workshop sessions, conducting user training sessions and delivering presentations
- Seasoned in analytics and reporting with a solid understanding of key BI trends
PANDORA team members enjoy a range of fabulous benefits including a generous product discount, private health cover after a qualifying period and the day off on your birthday, just to name a few!
If you feel you have the skill-set required to fulfill this position, please click on the link below attaching an up to date resume