Location: Hong Kong
About the job:
The Paralegal will be a resource to support Brand protection work (with focus) and other general commercial work and projects. Will also support the administrative work for the legal department in APAC regional office.
- Assist in supporting the ground work for global IP enforcement actions, including checking internet links, domain names, social media listings, etc.
- Assist in monitoring infringing websites
- Assist in handling the requests and inquiries of the Brand protection tipbox, together with the Brand protection team
- Assist in creating and maintaining some database for the department
- Assist in investigate and researching individuals and websites and their infringing activities
- Provide administration support to the legal department in APAC regional office
- Provide support to commercial work and projects if needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate
- Preferably with 1 or 2 years working experience in law firm or in-house experience in legal support
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Attention to details, willing to learn and well-organized
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
SHINE WITH US
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.