Manager Plating Line
Location: Bangkok , Thailand
Managed huge manpower, due to overall production staff around 6,000 then divide 2 by work area call AAA and Non-AAA. This role will in-charge to Non-AAA that more challenge with working area are separate to various building also plan to re-structure building too. Managed mass-production that base on craftsman skill and performance.
Job description and areas of responsibility
- Drive production KPI of department to ensure that all products/projects are delivered on time with the highest quality standard and lowest possible cost.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Report performance in daily production meeting to discuss the issue & concern with corrective action, preventive action, do some analysis on the spot, and follow up to re-assure the execution is accomplished as plan.
- Cooperate with Production team and drive project to support goals/metrics for front-line that are aligned with the priorities and overall company goals, share updated result both up and downstream, while monitor, assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Root cause analysis, countermeasure and preventive action in long term period, quality control and improvement as well as possible.
- Process Validations to ensure manufacturing process such as Routing, STD time, process constraints, etc. to align with production plan and procedures to maintain high standards of manufacturing operations for plating process.
- Collaborate, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders/ cross functional to facilitate delivery, to ensure production target are met and compliance with the manufacturing strategy.
- Execute any assignment from Director.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering or relating
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in manufacturing management preferably in a process- oriented operations and/or related industry.
-Experience of plating process or machine will be advantage.
-Most preferred direct experience from jewellery
-Good people skill and communicate skill
-Good technical knowledge of plated product including metallurgy
-Thai Nationality or fluent speaking Thai
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.
Email : Recruitment.PPT1@pandora.net