Procurement Process and Governance
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
To ensure our codes of conduct, our procurement policies are updated, communicated and followed by PANDORA employees when working with suppliers, and that suppliers themselves conduct business according to agreed practices. This involves creation and execution of compliance controls, ensuring implementation via regular reporting, identification of gaps to close, training and follow-up.
- Liaise closely with Internal Controls to ensure that all policies and procedures are documented and updated in terms of compliance with local legislation and company direction.
- Ensure awareness of policies amongst relevant employees through communication and training activities.
- Monitoring and reporting of compliance to policies, including:
- Risk analysis
- Supplier compliance to PANDORA’s Code of Conduct, Ethical Declaration and Conflict of Interest
- Approved vendor list, Supplier black-list
- Employee compliance to Conflict of Interest
- Clear segregation of duties is followed according to Schedule of Authority to ensure objective supplier selection
- New supplier approvals, Purchase requisition approvals
- PANDORA’s 3-bid policy and selection criteria
- Urgent sourcing requirements and single-vendor sourcings
- By-passing of procedures
- Employee background checks
- Supplier ethical screening
- Take needed action to address Conflict of Interest issues, between employees, employees and suppliers.
- Support investigation into specific cases
- Random checks of bids
- Participation in selected strategic projects
- Ensure procedures for vendor selection are updated and aligned with policies
- Documentation of supplier selection
- Implementation of corrective action plans
- Additional scope to expand position to cover Enterprise Risk Management
Ensure compliance to policies, including:
- At least 10 years of experience in Procurement Management or Procurement Compliance
- Strong knowledge in enterprise risk management, procurement process, legislation and policies
- Strong knowledge in Cost analysis, Cost Control, Data Analytical skill and Reporting
- Service minded and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to generate new innovative ideas to obtain breakthrough results
- Good command in English on both verbal and written
Interested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.