Senior Manager, Sustainability (Business Development)
Category: Communications and sustainability
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Base in Manufacturing Thailand Pandora is looking for a Senior Manager, Sustainability to both develop and implement the sustainability strategy within Pandora Production facility Thailand. While the overall sustainability strategy is defined centrally at Pandora Global Office, we are now looking for a profile who can mature the local anchoring and consolidate the initiatives here in Thailand.
The position will be anchored in the Business Development team of Pandora Production Thailand. Business Development is a small team that consists of analytical and execution-oriented people. The team acts as close sparring partners for management on various topics and tasks particularly related to manufacturing but with an end-to-end value chain perspective.
As a Senior Manager, Sustainability you will focus on developing and implementing Pandora Production Thailand’s sustainability and environmental strategy. Focus is on translating the global direction into tangible manufacturing initiatives, may it be related to recycling of materials, supplier certification or the social and environmental footprint of Pandora. This will require close collaboration with internal manufacturing colleagues in Thailand as well as the Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires the candidate to take lead and manage the collection, certification and reporting of consolidated sustainability data across all areas. The Senior Manager, Sustainability will be responsible for conducting analytical deep dives by analysing data, creating governance frameworks and providing ad hoc recommendations to the Director and SVP. You will act as a sparring partner supporting our KPI owners in both sites, but also challenging ourselves on forthcoming trends, things we could do differently and how we communicate sustainability initiatives in Pandora Production Thailand.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of balancing between conceptual thinking and detailed deep dives. As a Senior Manager, Sustainability you will be working directly with the Director and closely with the SVP of manufacturing and the rest of the manufacturing management team.
- The development, implementation and management of the sustainability strategy for Thailand in close cooperation with Global Office.
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders in manufacturing in order to ensure alignment and anchoring of the sustainability agenda.
- Track sustainability KPIs, drive the data collection and prepare KPI reports to the SVP, stakeholders and executives and continue developing the KPI framework and structure.
- Create presentations and recommendations to the manufacturing management team.
- Some travel within Thailand is to be expected.
- Thai national with experience of Thai legislation.
- Strong business skills within sustainable supply chain management, preferably with metals supply chain, sustainability or CSR with at least 3-5 years of experience from a similar role.
- Master in Management, Engineering and/or Accounting or similar educational background with expertise in sustainability, environmentalism or CSR.
- Preferably you have a background in international manufacturing and have experience with developing and managing a sustainability strategy including the communication hereof to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with GRI and other environmental reporting frameworks.
- Experience with implementing and driving sustainability initiatives which positively impact the environmental footprint (i.e. carbon accounting, recycling of materials or energy consumption).
- Strong understanding of industry trends and drivers within sustainability, environmentalism, closed loop manufacturing and social ethics.
- Experience in managing data streams including data collection, consolidation and reporting as well as developing management processes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills including a strong English proficiency, in addition you have well-developed presentation skills both verbal and written (PowerPoint).
- Strong cultural understanding and genuine interest in working with different cultures.
Self-motivated and mature, entrepreneurial, self-started, and highly collaborative mindset.
Interested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Pandora and your application to the position above. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.