Student Assistant, Retail Excellence
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you pro-active and passionate about retail? Are you keen to work with the regional Retail Excellence team in a fast growing company, where two days are never the same? Then please read on.
The Pandora EMEA Regional office supports our more than 60 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Retail Excellence team in Retail Operations is a small team supporting our markets and external partners in driving optimal retail processes. We focus on tools, processes, store master data and roll-out and support of retail business applications. Retail Excellence collaborates across commercial functions and with our Retail Ops and Sales teams in our markets.
Job description and areas of responsibility:
We are looking for a Student Assistant who can contribute to the team by organizing and executing KPI reports, contributing to and running smaller projects and by participating in process optimizations, as well as supporting day to day queries.
- Support with mapping out, analyzing and implementing various retail process optimizations
- Running smaller projects with many different stakeholders
- Support the design and development of various KPI reports
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to markets and EMEA management
- Support development of training materials for when we roll-out new systems and technology – and make upgrades to functionalities
- Work closely with all team members to understand needs and support overall priorities of the team
Your new team:
You will be part of a fast growing company in an exciting business. You will work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate, performance driven people, and you will be working in a multicultural environment.
In Retail Excellence, Retail Ops we are a team of 6 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal tone and having fun.
What is needed to succeed:
- You are on the last year of your Bsc. or first year of your Msc. In Business Administration – ideally with a quantitative backbone
- You have technical flair and enjoy working with and learning new technical systems
- You have extensive Excel and reporting skills
- You enjoy doing Power Point presentations as well as training material
- Experience from retail stores is an advantage
Something about you:
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Danish language skills are not a requirement
- You are open minded, curious and a self-starter
- You thrive in an environment where two days are never the same
- You are well structured and detail orientated, but also have the ability to think creatively
- You have the ability to work in a diverse environment and across cultures where managing relationships from distance is key to success
- You are proactive, humble and ambitious while you are also a team player
- You are customer focused, where you are able to build solid relationships across the business in order to deliver the required solution
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- You have an interest for technology applications in general and would be ready to encourage others to learn and adopt them too
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Celina Helboe Pedersen
Retail Excellence Project Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora world, please click here to apply.
We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.