Agile PMO Lead, Pandora Digital Hub
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have a strong passion for retail, eCommerce or technology/digital? And do you want to be a part of the build of our new Global Digital Hub of thinkers, makers and doers? If so, we might have an exciting opportunity for you!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
During 2020, we will build a world-class digital team responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for our global business (online and in-store) in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience for our customers.
As part of this, we are looking for an Agile PMO team lead for the Digital Strategy & Planning team within the Hub. As Agile PMO Lead, you will lead the agile management office function to support and govern the ‘Shopping’ and ‘Deliver on Promise’ Tribes along with other Tribes and Squads within the Digital Hub. You will work directly with the Pandora Digital Hub team and Pandora stakeholders to set up Digital Hub processes and enable digital development and operations to operate to best practice methods and ways of working. Furthermore, you will also ensure that delivery of agile coaching is consistent across the Digital Hub and the ongoing communications regarding ways of working and continuous improvements are implemented.
As Agile PMO Lead, you will also:
- Build, lead and develop a team of passionate and driven colleagues
- Help establish and facilitate a Lean Portfolio Management pipeline (i.e. submission and review of a Lean Business Canvas, Triage review meetings, and managing an opportunities backlog) to identify and prioritise initiatives that align to digital strategic themes, across the Digital Tribes and Squads
- Produce reports and artefacts which support the Digital Portfolio Roadmap to show progress, key milestones and proposing corrective actions (e.g. burn-up reports)
- Develop and rollout processes for best practice agile ways of working and coach others on other Pandora enterprise/scaled agile processes
- Design and implement a 'release centric' approach for the delivery of digital capabilities, factoring in technology change, service readiness and business readiness
- Implement a methodology for Squads to produce metrics to show trends on release/sprint delivery scope and quality aligned with principles of continuous measurement and improvement
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
What is needed to succeed:
We are looking for a candidate who has an educational background within Programme/Project management, Information technology or similar. Further to that, you have an outstanding track record of programme and project management delivery in retail multi-channel eCommerce.
To succeed as Agile PMO Lead, we also imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- Significant experience of setting up and running a PMO/AMO, including working with agile delivery teams
- Proven experience of leadership of people in teams and matrix management
- Qualifications in Professional/Certified Scrum Master and traditional project management (such as Prince 2 or APM SAFe)
- Experience from a consumer oriented company (e.g. FMCG, retail, branded consumer goods etc.) is an advantage but not a must
- A wealth of experience of best practice processes, agile ways of working and templates to support Product teams that can be bespoke and re-used
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you have excellent communication skills and the ability to synthesize and communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, through delivering structured and simple messages and recommendations. Adding to that, you thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment and you are able to drive high-quality output at high pace and deal with high level of ambiguity. Being a connector, you bring people together and help make improvements even in areas you do not own.
Application deadline: April 7, 2020
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel maximum 20 days a year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).