Senior Consultant, Digital Strategy and Planning
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have a strong passion for retail, e-commerce and technology? And do you want to be a part of Pandora’s new world-class digital team? We have many exciting growth opportunities ahead of us and we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas and entrepreneurial spirit to make a significant impact.
Job description and areas of responsibility:
The Pandora Digital Strategy & Planning team is responsible for the development of our global digital commercial strategy, the operating model to support its delivery and facilitating the governance processes to manage and understand what value is being delivered.
As Senior Consultant in Digital Strategy & Planning you will take an active role in formulating the strategy and facilitating its execution. You will participate in strategic digital projects – both scoping and issue definition as well as execution. As a part of that, you will gather and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses on digital business performance, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate the recommendations. Further, you will support implementation and follow-up initiatives.
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive and lead your own workstream of larger strategic digital projects, as well as drive your own smaller projects, mainly within the Pandora Digital and Omni-channel agenda
- You will work directly with senior management and problem-solve on their key issues and strategic questions and provide actionable recommendations
- Create presentation material to support communication to Executive management, Board of Directors, and wider stakeholder groups
- Communicate findings and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders across Pandora (e.g. Marketing, Finance, IT, Retail Operations) to ensure buy-in
Your new team:
During 2020, we will build a world-class digital team ensuring digital is at the heart of our business. We are building a diverse Global Digital Hub of thinkers, makers and doers and you will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
In your daily work, you will report directly to the Director of Digital Strategy & Planning.
What is needed to succeed:
You might be the person we are looking for if you have an outstanding track record of academic and/or professional achievements and a fundamental consulting toolbox within problem solving and analysis.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- Educational background within business administration, finance or economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience from Management Consulting or from an in-house strategy/consulting unit preferably in a consumer-oriented company (e.g. FMCG, retail, branded consumer goods etc.)
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical capability based on solid quantitative and qualitative skills - both analytical, structural and conceptual problem-solving
- An extensive MS Excel skillset and MS PowerPoint proficiency
Something about you:
Our Global Digital Hub is starting from a position where we need to rapidly learn and mature our capabilities. Therefore, you might be the person we are looking for if you are proactive, humble and ambitious, thriving in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment. We imagine that you have the ability to engage with stakeholders on all levels of the organization and can synthesize and communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Application deadline: February 16, 2020
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel maximum 20 days a year.
Candidates for this position should expect a case interview.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+ 45 53 70 90 80
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).