Senior Digital Engineer, Digital Development (SFCC)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewellery company and the build of our new Global Digital Hub? And are you driven by delivering high-quality digital products with the customer in focus? Then you might be the Senior Digital Engineer Pandora is looking for!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
During 2020, we will build a world-class digital team, based in our Copenhagen headquarter, ensuring digital is at the heart of our business. It will be a diverse Digital Hub of thinkers, makers and doers. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage.
As Senior Digital Engineer, you will support Pandora in engineering and delivering world class digital products for our customers of today and tomorrow. Furthermore, you will ensure that the high-quality digital products we deliver will enable our customers to meet their goals, and that we are continually identifying and acting on opportunities for improvement. You will be called on to build enterprise-level eCommerce solutions delivering a best in class global eCommerce experience all while providing mentorship and training to other engineers.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work in product development squads to triage, bug fix, or implement new features against our end to end ecommerce technology stack
- Delivering quality, enterprise level, performant code while actively participating in peer code and quality reviews
- Become the eCommerce platform subject matter expert and evangelist helping to push the team and company towards a best in class experience
- Help product development squads to understand good practice approaches to engineering, and understanding how best to implement in order to meet quality and acceptance criteria
- Work with, and support, internal teams, product management, UX, and technical resources on requirements gathering, issue logging and tracking, and ongoing development and maintenance of the eCommerce websites
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a team, who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to allow you to focus on solving our customers’ problems. We work in squads and tribes, using agile to help us deliver customer and business value.
In your daily work, you will report directly to the Director of Digital Engineering.
What is needed to succeed:
We imagine your educational background is within Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant equivalent fields and that you have minimum 3 years of hands on experience in a we development environment and recent SFCC experience.
Furthermore, we envision you have and can demonstrate:
- Proficiency and understanding of the full eCommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, Fraud Management and more
- Experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party system integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM, CMS or other marketing channel integrations
- Comfortable with analytics platforms and have experience tracking pages and events (Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes etc.)
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you have a passion for web development and a thirst for knowledge, always eager to learn more and improve your skills. You are highly motivated and you engage in teamwork with a positive “whatever it takes” attitude and with a respect and sensitivity towards individual and cultural differences. Your approach is customer focused and you are setting high standards for work quality and quantity as measured by value delivered (and promised) to customers.
Application deadline: April 15, 2020
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel maximum 20 days a year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).