Business Analyst - Fulfilment
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As we are strengthening our global warehousing and logistics solutions, we are looking for a Business Analyst to play a key role in analysing, designing and implementing them globally.
Ensure one global process and quality of solutions
In this role, you will support and focus on the strategic ambitions of ensuring one global process and a standardised solution, while also contributing with your perspective and challenging mindset to ensure quality of solution. As a Business Analyst in the Core Business Solution team, you will strive to bridge the gap between IT and business, taking business requirements and translating them into IT specification, while providing solution expertise.
You will focus on our Operations stream, covering Warehousing and Logistics, including the global roll out of our Warehouse Management System (WMS). Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the solution requirements gathering for our new global solutions based on defined business capabilities and ensuring fit with our target operating model and our strategic ambitions
- Support the analysis of solution options, design and development based on business scope, priorities, architecture and balanced comparison of functional capabilities, non-functional capabilities, risk, cost, and benefits
- Ensure the quality, fit and integrity of the overall implemented solutions so that it effectively enables our business objectives
- Provide sparring and expertise across end-to-end application setup, retail and Ecom process design
- Evaluate latest solution trends and integrate relevant best practices in warehouse management systems (WMS) and logistics solution implementation
- Support implementation of and contribute to the delivery of WMS solution implementation across multiple DCs, including sharing of expertise around WMS specific project execution
In this role, you should expect to travel maximum 60 days a year to support our global organisation.
Self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills
To succeed as Business Analyst, we imagine that you are self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to adapt to a changing, fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are solution oriented and not afraid to challenge status quo.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics solutions
- A master’s degree within Information Technology, Supply Chain, Logistics, Management or similar
- Strong communication skills and great at interacting with many different stakeholders across functions and locations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, but at the same time able to maintain a strong overview
- Experience with ERP such as AX is a plus
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. As Business Analyst, you will collaborate with the business teams to ensure full understanding of business requirements. You will also work closely with other teams including vendor, solution architect and business to focus on solution designs and quality of project delivery.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.