End-to-end Process Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As End-to-end Process Manager, you will help drive, govern and optimize the new end-to-end process spanning the entire value chain from initial vision and target-setting to the new product range or marketing activation meets the consumer.
Keep track of milestones and dependencies as well as continuously optimise processes
The end-to-end process facilitates all primary cross-functional deliverables and decisions across campaigns, commercial and product development related activities. Hence, it contains many milestones and dependencies that you will keep track of together with the team’s Process Specialist. Additionally, you will lead workshops and smaller projects/sprints to continuously improve the process to meet the business demands.
As part of this, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Govern the end-to-end product development and go-to-market process across the entire value chain
- Set the full year calendar, milestones and gates and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders
- Track process execution according to defined KPIs and facilitate corrective actions when needed
- Drive the continuous optimization of the product development and go-to-market processes in order to shorten lead time and increase process robustness, transparency and scalability throughout entire value chain
- Facilitate Change Management training and ensure that the disciplines are implemented
Experience with process management and optimisation
We are looking for you, if you have and can demonstrate:
- A master degree within Business, Engineering or similar
- Detailed knowledge and practical experiences with product development and go-to-market processes with a Retail/FMCG/Consumer focused environment
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience of operating in an FMCG or Retail sector
- Experience with process tracking software is a plus but not a requirement
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have a strong cross-functional and intercultural understanding. Your communication skills are strong and you know how to clearly convey a complex message to all stakeholders. Adding to that, you are flexible, collaborative and you enjoy working with others while also being able to drive initiative through individually. You take pride in your work and always ensure you deliver good results – both on operational and development tasks.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.