Product Manager, Digital Development - Shopping
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you passioned about retail and product management? And do you want to be a part of the world’s leading company and the build of our new world-class Digital Hub? Then you might be our new Product Manager for Digital Development – Shopping!
Ownership of Product Backlog and management of the product management process
In this role, you will play a tactical role with ownership of the Product Backlog for a development team and will be responsible for prioritising and maintaining it. Furthermore, you will holistically manage the product management process from strategy creation, product planning and build, to launch and optimisation – coordinating with stakeholders, UX and technology throughout that lifecycle.
You will own the development of product features and ensure the development team is working on items that will deliver the most significant customer and business value. As part of this, you will also support the creation and maintenance of longer-term product artefacts, including the product roadmap.
Furthermore, you will:
- Own and maintain the product backlog to reflect priority changes and the addition of new user stories, taking account of technical dependencies
- Set clear objectives and key results for new features and create complex Lean Business Canvas’ that include market analysis, costs, business/user benefits, OPEX & CAPEX calculations, sensitivity analysis and NPS output
- Carry out analysis of impact, scope and technical dependencies for user stories, working with Engineer Leads, Architects and the wider team to understand technical implications
- Work with the Scrum team and carry out continuous refinement of the product backlog
- Be confident and forthright in your backlog, saying ‘no’ where the data and insights do not support following a particular path
Effective decision making and focus on delivery
You might be the person we are looking for if you take ownership and make effective decisions. You are a connector and can help make improvements as well as influence decisions even in areas you do not own. Furthermore, you are delivery focused, you always show excellent attention to details and you are proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes.
To succeed as Product Manager, we envision you have minimum 3 years’ experience in product management, demonstrating successful development and delivery of product strategies, roadmaps through to product launch and optimisation.
Further, we imagine you have experience with:
- Applying agile analysis techniques for defining and creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Producing high quality supporting artefacts to assist the team in the development of the feature (e.g. Roadmaps, Product Canvas, Story Map)
- Working with engineering teams and quickly understanding the technology landscape of the product area you were working in
- Prioritising decisions based on the value of a feature and the estimated risk, time and technical complexity to deliver it into production use
- Agile Scrum methodology and practices as well as Jira
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We work in squads and tribes, using agile to help us deliver customer and business value and you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary squad of approximately 10 people. In this role, it is critical to work with other Product Managers to collaborate on cross-product team dependencies. Likewise, you will develop strong working relationships with relevant business owners for Pandora Business context and with Technology for retail-specific technology expertise.
As part of the ‘Shopping’ Tribe, you will be working closely with the Product Director for the Tribe as a representative of your Squad.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.