Go To Market Manager (m/f/u)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
FOR OUR HEAD OFFICE NORTHERN EUROPE, BASED IN HAMBURG, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GO TO MARKET MANAGER (m/f/u)
· Owning the creation and execution of the local trading line-up (TLU) and ensuring alignment between local TLU and global
· Ensure strong collaboration with Global Headquarter (feed local insights and priorities) and ensure the company’s strategies are communicated to and executed with perfection within the Cluster
· Performance management and corrective actions when trading is below plan
· Owning the local campaign planning and ensuring coherent execution across channels
· Owning the local plan for driving and growing the brand
· Ensure adequate level, phasing and split of Marketing activities to drive the commercial business
· Responsible for taking the ownership of special projects/researches/campaigns roll-out, whenever attributed to the function by management decision, ensuring extensive cross-functional coordination aimed at proper execution
· Responsible for sharing best practices related to the specific areas of responsibility
· Plan budget in the area of responsibility aligning to the given business objectives and quarterly revise forecasts
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· 8+ years of solid experience working within Marketing and/or Consumer Insights
· 3+ years of leadership/people management role
· Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
· Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills (with peers across the business as well as with agencies and suppliers)
· Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
· Fluent in English and German – verbally and written
· Willingness to travel frequently in Northern Europe, also out of the Cluster
WHAT'S EXPECTING YOU?
· An internationally successful company
· Flat hierarchy
· Competitive compensation package
· An highly motivated team
· A modern workplace at the heart of Hamburg
· Personal and professional development through regular e-learning modules
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
Become part of our first-class team and apply now via our online application form stating your desired salary.
Please understand that due to the large number of applications, only online applications can be considered.
When submitting an application, the applicant agrees to his/her personal data being stored during the application process. A revocation of the consent is possible at any time.