FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER
Location: Milan, Italy
PANDORA ITALIA IS LOOKING FOR HIS/HER FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER!
Is expected to drive and manage the cluster forecasting and planning process and deliver actionable insights to drive business performance in the cluster and markets in collaboration with Group FP&A. Group FP&A will own the global planning and budget process, but the role of Cluster FP&A is to comply to, add value to, and challenge these processes, to drive stronger global FP&A processes. Thus, the role will be the cluster anchor towards Group FP&A, ensuring reliable forecasts, solid and ambitious budgets (targets) and ability to strategically plan the business development. Thereby the cluster provides transparency on a cluster level, ensuring that market and cluster relevant business drivers are considered and explained.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
· Lead cluster performance management through managing planning and forecast process and information in alignment with Global Business Finance.
· Sign-off action plans by Market Business Partners for off track categories/areas
· Deliver insight and identifies key drivers of cluster/market business performance
· Finalise ‘standard’ reporting for the cluster based on business understanding (first cut of report produced by Reporting CoE)
· Make strategic (and Capex) planning process and target setting. Led and driven by Group and cluster agreeing priorities and validating targets with business stakeholders
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS and TECHNICAL SKILLS
· +5 years of experience in a senior business finance role with a track record of driving performance, insight and growing business value
· Experience from similar role(s) and responsibility in a global and international organisation
· Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
· Proficient in Qlik EPM tools and Microsoft Office
· Excellent english and italian knowledge
· Available to travel frequent in Italy and abroad, also out of the Cluster
· High energy and willingness to drive a global agenda
· Understand strategic development and business priorities
· Stakeholder management, business partnering and influencing
· Strong and effective communication – verbally and written
· Willing to travel regularly and an international mindset
· “One Global Team” oriented
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.