Paid and Owned Media Manager
Location: Milan, Italy
PANDORA ITALIA IS LOOKING FOR HIS/HER PAID AND OWNED MEDIA MANAGER!
Main Purpose of the role: Drive all local paid media planning, Manage owned digital touchpoints (website and local social channels), Drive e-mail traffic to e-store, Manage and grow loyalty program and other local CRM activities, Ensure the company’s strategies are communicated to and executed with perfection within the Cluster.
· Ensure strong media plan that will deliver needed traffic as per the Go-to-market managers TLU
· Regular follow-up to the Marketing Director on the performance of media plans and the achievement of the defined media KPI’s per campaign, with supporting tools when required (eg. econometric modeling)
· Consolidate critical insights into specific media reports to share locally of with Global when required.
· Manage relationship with local media agency
· Drive execution in paid digital channels through the Digital Specialist and the local agency
· Drive the implementation of global digital paid media strategies (for Social, D&V and Search) and golden rules, the implementation and optimization of new initiative in alignment with global DDCG team and provide feedback to global team based on local learnings
· Track performance and ensure that local agency is kept in a tight leash
· Coordinate media planning for all countries of the cluster
· Ensure the adaptation of global guidelines to fit local assortment (on e-store)
· Provide feedback and input on market needs to global guidelines and tool kits
· Manage and drive local EDM programs (aligned with global)
· Manage local version of loyalty program
· Manage local SoMe platforms, including planning on content plan using and adapting global toolkits
· Sharing best practices related to the specific areas of responsibility
· Plan budget in the area of responsibility aligning to the given business objectives and quarterly revise forecasts.
· Keep track of the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility and interact with Finance Department for related updates
· Coordination of all counties of the Cluster for the area of responsibility
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS and TECHNICAL SKILLS
· 8+ years of solid experience working within Marketing and/or Media
· 3+ years of leadership/people management role
· Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
· Experience from global organizations
· Fluent in English – verbally and written
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Available to travel frequent in Italy and abroad, also out of the Cluster
· Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills (with peers across the business as well as with media agencies)
· Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
· Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment, meeting work deadlines effectively.
· Strong commercial mindset
· Strong communicator
· Good understanding of both branding and performance marketing
· Self Aware
· Customer focus, setting high
standards for quality
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.