Vice Store Manager Bergamo
Pandora is currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Vice Store Manager for our store in Bergamo XX Settembre. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds most loved jewellery brands.
Responsibilities of the PANDORA Vice Store Manager:
Training, coaching and development
- Responsible for training, coaching and developing sales team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and thereby continuously strengthen our brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
- Support for creating a motivational working environment and maintaining a high team spirit
Targets and results
- Focus on achieving KPI’s, sales targets and results
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Support for reviewing weekly sales figures and KPI’s for each team member
- Guarantee with the Store Manager that daily cleaning is of high standard and that all furniture is properly maintained
Key qualifications of the PANDORA Vice Store Manager:
- You have previous similar experience in a luxury good or comparable retail environment
- You have a proven ability to coach, train and develop a team
- You are results driven and have the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are service-minded and customer focused
- You speak good English
- You have commercial understanding and reporting skills
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to changes
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.