Christmas temps to Pandora, Oslo City
Location: Oslo City, Norway
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Do you have passion for what you do and a “can-do attitude”? Then you may be our Christmas temp this festive season.
PANDORA is looking for passionate colleagues to assist our team in delivering an outstanding service to all our customers during the busy Christmas period. You will work in our amazing PANDORA store located in Oslo City, in a temporary three month position starting from November till the end of January.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Delivering a high level of customer service through addressing questions, advising customer and helping customers fulfilling their needs
- Assisting with goods receipt, - replenishment and store cleanup
- Demonstrating commitment and pride in being part of PANDORA
- You are service-minded and hold a “can-do-attitude”
- You have excellent selling skills
- You have strong communication skills in English and Norwegian. Chinese is also an advantage.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt to change
- You have flexibility in regards to working hours – evening, weekend and public holidays
- Experience in sales and customer service is an advantage
You will become part of an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the possibility of personal development. You will work closely together with a team consisting of passionate and performance driven people with a strong can-do-attitude.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please apply here.
We accept applications in Norwegian and English. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and we hope to hire our new colleague as soon as possible.