BI Front-end Engineer
Pandora is a company that puts our customers, data & business impact at the heart of its strategy and you will play a pivotal role in our ongoing vision & transformation to be fully data driven by 2022. You will be working across the Global organisation in helping business verticals & regions in maximising the value of our data and drive business change as an impact of this.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- BI Portal – One Stop Shop: You will design and build our new BI Portal. You will manage the portal going forward and ensure it brings maximum value to our BI Community and PANDORA at any time. Storytelling and sharing is at the heart of this platform.
- Dashboards & Reporting: As part of scrum teams consisting of product owner, BI Consultant and back end developers you will manage and deliver dashboards and reporting solutions according to requirements and you will ensure its done according to the design and theme principles we have agreed upon. You will ensure that we are operating with global solutions across our company to reduce complexity and support and increase usability.
- Self-service and Training: You will help our business peers on our self-service journey getting access to relevant data through our global reporting tools. You will provide them relevant training.
- Partnering: You will be a respected business partner supporting our business to become data driven.
- Data quality: Data quality is at the heart of what we do. You will ensure that the data quality aspect is always brought into the equation.
- Tool selection and optimization: Together with the BI solutions architect you will guide BI management on BI front-end tool selection as well as how to ensure that our tool(s) are optimized and bringing maximum benefit. You will ensure that we have insights to market opportunities and you will seek constant improvements.
- You will be a crusader for best practice data visualisation and ensure high standards for user experience and user interface
The mid-term objective is to design and build a new BI portal and to swiftly support BI optimizing and building new reports and dashboards together with our external partner.
Essential skills & experience:
- +5 years proven working experience as a front-end BI developer including some SQL,
- Building and delivering BI portals (.net, front-end tool, cms etc),
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication,
- Self-starter; curious and independent team player, able to effectively prioritise activities & requests,
- Experience of working in a global or regional multi office working environment,
- Strong people engagement skills and used to manage senior management requirements,
- Technical expertise regarding visualization, story-telling and data models,
- Strong UI and UX competencies and enthusiastic about best practice data visualisation,
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense or Tableau,
- Adept at recognizing, subscribing, and applying best practices, methodology, tools, and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines, and budgets,
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Experience in a data rich company,
- Experience in a Tech, FMCG or Retail business,
- Experience of working in an Agile development process a strong advantage,
- BI Back-end development,
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.