Location: Warsaw, PL
For our office in Warsaw we are searching for CRM Specialist.
The main purpose of this exciting new role is to manage and support all aspects of customer relationship marketing including email, data analysis, loyalty and data capture. You will have combined objectives to support both the online sales on the Pandora eStore, but also to drive footfall and sales in concept stores. You will be an essential support to the Pandora EE Cluster Marketing team, helping to ensure the global digital marketing strategy is implemented at a local level, in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage all areas of CRM strategy for EE Cluster (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary).
- Drive new projects such as Loyalty, Personalization, Data Capture and SMS.
- Manage Pandora Club.
- Build and maintain successful relationships across all other Marketing departments, in addition to Global CRM and Data teams.
- Primary responsibility for reporting and longer-term campaign analysis using various reporting suites, including Adobe Analytics.
- Own the Email calendar, aligning with Global campaigns and other departments including Social, Retail and VM.
- Lead the design, copywriting, product selection and approval of all email communications.
- Upload images, build and test emails in the CRM tool, managing the end-to-end process, including email broadcast, data workflow and segmentation.
- Leverage global designed emails for the EE Cluster markets, including localizing content.
- Work alongside Retail Marketing, E-com and Go To Market teams to support with store-level email marketing to drive footfall, including localised offers.
- Manage the automated email programme strategy, for both retargeting and lifecycle emails, from data analysis through to creative concepts, reporting and optimisation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a CRM / email marketing role,
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, in Polish and English,
- Highly organized, an ability to work to deadlines, and to prioritize tasks effectively,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Basic understanding of relevant legal requirements such as GDPR and E-Privacy laws is required,
- Enthusiasm, creativity, positive approach, and a genuine passion for CRM, data and insights,
- Results focused with mindset of continual optimisation,
- Experience in using Adobe Campaign Manager and Adobe Analytics would be an asset.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.