Talent and Talent Acquisition Manager CEE
Location: Warsaw, PL
For our office in Warsaw we are searching for Talent & Talent Acquisition Manager CEE.
As Talent & Talent Acquisition Manager your mail role will be to lead the talent and talent acquisition plan for the whole cluster to ensure the internal and external supply of diverse talent.
- Active participation in building the global talent strategy.
- Ensure development of and succession for key roles in the Cluster.
- Build plan and lead activities to engage employees and increase the company culture based on values.
- Planning, implementation, supervision, evaluation and improvement of all the Cluster Talent and Learning Development activities.
- Support the business with recruiting and developing people, especially for key roles in line with Global solutions.
- Conduct internal and external recruitment activities.
- Create an attractive company image as an employer of choice on the market.
- Proven experience and depth of expertise in Talent Management.
- Ability to work in changing & dynamic environment.
- Fluent English.
- Global experience in working x-culturally.
- Retail sector knowledge.
- Commercial attitude.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition and processes.
- Analytical mind.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.