Regional Sales Manager North
Location: A Coruña, ES
Working closely with the Divisional Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for revenue of Concept Stores, SiS and multi brand accounts within his/her assigned area. He/she guarantees an excellent service within the stores, ensuring all the proper in-store operations (way of selling, set-up and visual display, product assortment, stock, etc.) in order to offer an exceptional customer experience and guarantee the image of the brand. He/she maximizes sales targets set out in the yearly business plan whilst maintaining the Brand DNA.
Your main tasks will be:
- Stimulate stores’ and multi brand retailers’ sales growth and maximize volume and revenues by using available tools in order to achieve target and KPIs.
- Monitor sales targets and related KPIs as set by DSM/Sales Manager/Sales Director.
- Responsible of the sales target for the assigned area, analyze business performance and take prompt corrective action.
- Coach and lead store managers and store teams, to maximize sales through high standards of operational execution
- Coordinate all promotional and sales activities in close cooperation with the Marketing Department.
- Responsible for the effective planning and execution of stores/POS openings and handovers by coordinating support services (e.g. IT, Operations, Training, Marketing, Merchandising, etc.).
- Responsible for the personnel cost monitoring and fulfillment for the assigned stores.
- Secure general marketing plan is being executed to the best possible extend, drive and attend promotional and other special events.
- Lead, coach and train store teams to effectively execute and maintain Visual Merchandising standards.
- Supervise the implementation of all Visual Merchandising campaigns in close cooperation with VM team, sharing best practice, providing feedback and lessons learnt.
- Deliver on the job training to frontline sales teams (way of selling, product knowledge, customer service, visual merchandising, POD and systems, policies and procedures).
- Develop the team and promote a high performance culture through motivation and coaching, being a leader and acting as an example for the team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to ensure franchisees, multi brand retailers and store staff can offer a superior consumer experience and achieve business objectives.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legal requirements and ethical standards are followed to ensure company assets are protected.
If you are/have:
- Sound working knowledge of Retail field, strategies and practices.
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Broad understanding of all elements of the retail mix from category management, operations, marketing and Brand.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Initiative and shared decision making approach.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
- Residence in Galicia.
Please send us your CV here.