Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for managing and driving the development of the local social media platforms of the brand.
Your main responsabilities will be:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Build local social media roadmaps and targets, and follow-up regularly.
- Responsible for defining the editorial plan for the local Facebook page aligned with the overall marketing plan and the global guidelines.
- Source and execute content for the local FB page, as well as for any other social media platforms that may be added.
- Handle local social community management, e.g. social customer service, community building, social listening, and incident handling, directly or through the coordination of a social media agency.
- Provide local content to be exploited on the global social media accounts when relevant (eg. Instagram).
- Be proactive in identifying additional activities/projects to be locally developed on owned social media or on other ones.
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly social media reporting.
- Ongoing monitoring of the social media activities developed by competitors and tracking of best practices in the field.
- Cost registration for the area of responsibilities in the dedicated file.
- Grant close and constant collaboration and alignment with Digital Content Specialist and Media & Traffic Specialist.
- Be the point of reference to EMEA/Global for all social media topics.
- Cascade, support and grant alignment in the cluster for all social media related topics.
If you have/ are:
- Highly specialized working knowledge in social media.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
Please send us your CV here.