Location: Istanbul, Turkey
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive in our fast-paced, colourful world. We are looking for a new team member who is responsible for the development and execution of brand marketing calendar.
- Regular deep dive of the Trading line up and careful approach to all global campaign presentations matching those with local analytical insights, in order to identify gaps and opportunities for the local one.
- Managing the media, PR & social agencies for defining the investment plan per campaign.
- Support in defining media plan with special focus on social & digital plan per campaign.
- Adaptation of all global campaign concepts
- Managing the local campaign implementation calendar
- Support the Marketing Manager in leading Product Activations campaigns and brand activation projects.
- Build knowledge of the retail jewelry market, consumer behavior and competitor landscape from a communication standpoint.
- Budget management
- 4 years’ of university degree
- 5+ years of experience working within Marketing and/or Consumer Insights
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry in a mutinational environment
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment, meeting work deadlines effectively.
- Strong commercial mindset
- Strong communicator
- Good understanding of both branding and performance marketing
- Self Aware
- Customer focus, setting high standards for quality
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive in our fast-paced, colourful world.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.