HEAD OF SALES
Location: ISTANBUL, TURKEY
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude and particular interest in working for a globally reputed love brand, you will thrive in our fast-paced, colorful world. We are looking for a new team member who manages and directs sales activities in Turkey both for Retail and Wholesale channels.
- Develop and deliver an integrated Sales/Retail strategy across PANDORA’s network, ensuring the alignment with the global and cluster strategy for sales
- Strong relationship management with Cluster/Region Office and ensure smooth communication and exchange of information
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Devise sales budget and profit forecasts, ensure achievement of sales and profit targets
- Actively managing retail calendar, campaigns and promotions.
- Managing expansion strategy, meeting with the investors and carry out negotiations of the lease process with property owners, real estate agents, investors and leasing companies,
- Following up the new store opening, monitoring existing portfolio, leasing, re-leasing activities of existing stores, extension, relocation and closure processes,
- Feasibility studies (data acquisition, catchment, cannibalization, market search, location intelligence, customer segmentation for investment approvals
- Lead continuous improvement of “smart” reporting capability, monitor and analyze commercial and operational KPIs
- Cultivate strong relationships with wholesale partners.
- Motivating and engaging retail teams and enabling them to feel empowered, inspired and connected to the business vision
- Provide guidance and coaching to proactively build knowledge and skills to achieve business objectives.
- Visiting the stores, sharing best practices, identifying strengths and areas of improvement, promoting corrective actions and following-up the related action plans.
- Supports the Country Manager as an active business partner in the management and development of the business.
- Act as a key player in Pandora Turkey’s Management Team, always serve as a role model for the PANDORA values.
- Maintain an effective collaboration with all the Departments to ensure an aligned and successful commercial outcome.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field,
- 15 years’ of experience preferably in global retail organizations within luxury retail, fast-fashion, life-style, beauty & cosmetic industries
- Strong retail, franchise and wholesale background and knowledge.
- Experienced at expansion, investor relations and leasing process.
- Preferably worked at global organizations and experienced at managing cluster/regional relations,
- Proven financial and business acumen and strong analytical capability, keeping up to date with competitor information and market trends, identifying business opportunities for PANDORA, at all times demonstrating financial awareness, controlling costs and added value.
- Broad understanding of all elements of the retail mix from category management, operations, marketing and brand.
- Fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent ability to communicate, in order to gain clear commitment with strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Leadership in order to deliver a clear direction, setting correct standards of behavior, delegating work appropriately and fairly, providing development opportunities and coaching when and where required.
- People oriented with high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Consumer focus, setting high standards for quality.
- Works in a strategic manner to realize organizational goals, setting and developing strategies, and developing a vision for PANDORA’s future potential.
- Initiative and decision making.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment, meeting work deadlines effectively.
- Passion for work and the product.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.