Location: Istanbul, Turkey
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive in our fast-paced, colourful world. We are looking for a new team member who is responsible for the product displaying in the stores and in all other touch points of the company, as well as of all the VM contents to be cascaded to the relevant stakeholders within the organization in accordance with PANDORA’s vision of becoming the world’s most loved jewelry brand.
- Production and delivery process of all local Point of Sale materials and managing them regulary with stores and related parties. Stock management, production forecast, order, logistics.
- Responsible for cascading VM specific contents to the relevant stakeholders within the organization
- Responsible for the know-how and cascading of all the new global VM concepts to be prepared for adaptation with related parties and tested in the market.
- Responsible for aligning on the feedback to be given to the requests coming from the field and from the customer service on VM related topics.
- Be the sales dept point of contact to identify specific VM training needs and contribute to design annual modules/activities/training programs.
- Be the point of contact of all other departments for product related initiatives
- Liaise with the SEMEA point of contact on all VM related topics to gather missing information and/or provide feedback on specific topics together with retail marketing team.
- 4 years’ of university degree
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position within a Multinational Retail company.
- Good knowledge of Visual Merchandising practices
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- Good organizational and planning skills,
- Strong passion for work and the product
- Fast learner, able to pick up product knowledge quickly and accurately
- Problem solving skills
- Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
- Service and team oriented
- Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive in our fast-paced, colourful world.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.