Location: London, United Kingdom
Do you want to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, and international team? You will be reporting into the CRM Manager and supporting with all aspects of customer relationship marketing including email, data analysis, loyalty and data capture.
The main purpose of this exciting new role is to:
Support with all aspects of customer relationship marketing including email, data analysis, loyalty and data capture. You will have combined objectives to support both the online sales on the Pandora eStore, but also to drive footfall and sales in concept stores.
You will be an essential support to the Pandora UK Marketing team, helping to ensure the global digital marketing strategy is implemented at a local level, in line with brand guidelines.
This role is ideally suited to someone whom is currently at Assistant level with around 2 years experience and has strong CRM Retail experience.
This role is extremely fast paced and so a highly organised and self-motivated individual is essential.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the CRM Manager with all areas of CRM strategy for the British Isles (UK and Ireland)
- Build and maintain successful relationships across all other Marketing departments, in addition to EMEA Region and Global CRM and Data teams
- Support the CRM Manager in driving new projects such as Loyalty, Personalization, Data Capture and SMS
- Take a customer-centric approach in messaging, when planning new initiatives and in all other aspects of the role.
- Own the Email calendar, aligning with Global campaigns and other departments including Social, Retail and VM. Co-lead weekly content alignment meetings.
- Lead the design, copywriting, product selection and approval of all email communications with subject to review by CRM Manager and Marketing Director
- Manage relationship and briefing with the design team, ensuring all assets are created on-time and are fit for purpose in line with best-practice
- Upload images, build and test emails in the CRM tool, managing the end-to-end process, including email broadcast, data workflow and segmentation
- Leverage global designed emails for the UK market localizing content where necessary
- Assist in the development of a robust email testing strategy, to include tests across all aspects including creative, copy, segmentation, product and messaging
CONCEPT STORE CRM SUPPORT AND E-RECEIPTS
- Work alongside Retail Marketing team to support with store-level email marketing to drive footfall, including localised offers and event invites
- Be the first point of contact for stores and Area Managers regarding e-receipts, including reporting, support, development, creative updates and installation in new stores
AUTOMATED AND TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS
- Assist the CRM Manager with the automated email programme strategy, for both retargeting and lifecycle emails, from data analysis through to creative concepts, reporting and optimisation
- Provide feedback and adaptations on Global automated campaigns for use in local market.
- Day-to-day management of transactional emails to ensure all copy and creative is up to date
- Primary responsibility for both weekly reporting and longer-term campaign analysis using various reporting suites, including Adobe Analytics
- Compile notes for weekly trade meeting using various metrics to gauge email channel performance
- Working closely with the CRM Manager and Data Analyst to devise an optimisation strategy
- Work closely with Pandora’s online retailer network to ensure their email marketing is compliant with brand guidelines, and to support with all requests in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a CRM / email marketing role
- Strong email marketing experience
- Top line understanding of customer insights
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with an excellent grasp of English language and grammar
- Highly organized, an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritize tasks effectively
- Confident with reporting and analysis to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Be adept in Email Marketing best-practice and have a basic understanding of relevant legal requirements such as GDPR and E-Privacy laws
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Enthusiasm, creativity, positive approach, and a genuine passion for CRM, data and insights
- Results focused with mindset of continual optimization
- Confident in speaking to senior stakeholders when necessary
- Applicants with experience using Adobe Campaign Manager preferred
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package including:
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Income Protection and Life Insurance
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you!