Product Merchandise Manager
Location: London, UK
Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewellery company? We are looking for a Product Merchandise Manager who is passionate and driven and will ensure excellent execution across all touch points of the go to market strategy.
The main purpose of the Product Merchandise Manager is:
Ensure the global assortment reflects the cluster needs and supports the Moments and Innovations GBU product development pipelines. To be the eyes and ears of the customer for the GO and ensure the cluster needs are clear from an assortment line plan. Ensure excellent execution across all touch points of the go to market strategy.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
- Gather and produce hindsight product performance and communicate key cluster needs for product development according to product development timelines
- Assess and adopt global assortment and ensure local development needs are incorporated
- Champion new product development and innovation pipeline
- Drive commercial performance through GBU structure and ensure merchandising performance KPIS are met (i.e LFL%, Adoption Rate)
- Investment owner of new product (E2 forecasts in line with OTB budget)
- Achieve sales, inventory, and adoption KPI’s
- Ensure merchandising, marketing, and retail marketing, and sales operations teams have thorough communications about the Trading Line Up and Go to Market initiatives
- Always protect the brand framework
- Commercialize the assortment
- Lead local pricing discussion´(retail & wholesale)
- Commercial responsiveness
- 5-8+ years merchandising, planning, and allocation and demand planning experience
- 2-3 years managerial experience and talent development
- Open to Buy management experience
- In Store, commercial experience a plus (Store Leader)
- Relentlessly commercial
- Strong communicator and powerful point of view
- Team player with strong conviction
- Analytical mindset and strong merchant eye
- Ability to flex between detail and topline analysis
- Fact based decision maker
- Teacher and coach
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package including;
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Income Protection and Life Insurance
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!